Carolina Holistic Medicine brings you the next generation of healing and restorative care for your mind, body and spirit. We are one of few Charleston functional medicine practices that treat a wide range of conditions, from thyroid disease to hormone imbalances to tick borne diseases. Our holistic approach addresses all aspects of health, allowing our patients to find optimal functioning on a physical, emotional and spiritual level.
Why Might I Choose Your Functional Medicine Practices Charleston SC?
There is no prerequisite to see our Charleston integrative medicine doctors. You don’t have to be diagnosed with a certain condition or be denied care by your current doctor. All you need is a desire to achieve better health and wellness.
That said, many patients choose Charleston functional medicine practices when they are tired of traditional medicine. Perhaps you can relate.
Are you frustrated with the amount of time you have to wait for an appointment, only to be rushed through it? Do you feel that no one is taking your symptoms seriously? Does it seem like all that ever happens when you visit the doctor is that you come home with another prescription? Do you feel treatment is always “downstream” and covered up with medications instead of finding the root cause “upstream”?
If you answered yes to these questions, it’s time to see what our Charleston integrative medicine doctors have to offer. You have nothing to lose!
How are Your Integrative Medicine Doctors Charleston SC Different?
Many factors make Priority Health different compared to a traditional doctor’s office.
- Holistic Approach. Many doctors are disease-chasers, meaning that they are looking to diagnose you with something - anything - even though your symptoms can be improved in a much simpler way. Our approach is holistic. We don’t focus on your symptoms only; we look at the total picture.
- Integrative Medicine. Our doctors, Saleeby, Evans and Saffer try to take patients off their medications. Some medications do need to be continued, but others can be replaced by an alternative medicine such as vitamins, supplements or hormone replacement.
- No Limitations. Our functional doctors practices in Charleston SC are not bound by the same limitations as traditional doctor offices. This means far less hoops to jump through and a more direct, honest and genuine route to your care.
- Quality of Life. With our holistic approach, your symptoms won’t just feel better - your whole body will! Dr. Saleeby and staff work closely with you to develop a specialized treatment plan that improves your quality of life both today and in the future.
- Comprehensive Screenings. By having the proper screenings done, you can learn about your risk for certain cancers and diseases. This is not to scare you, but rather to give you the power to take control of your life. There are many ways to effectively lower your risk for things like cancer, cardiovascular disease and diabetes. The providers utilize the Institute for Functional Medicine (IFM) Time Line and Matrix to treat systems.
Your health and wellness mean everything. Don’t feel like you will be spending your final days in a nursing home with no independence. You can take charge of your life with our Charleston functional medicine practices.