FatigueOne of the most common "chief complaints" of Americans today is chronic fatigue or low-energy. Multi-factorial in nature and with many things contributing, such as poor nutrition, lack of exercise, stress at work, stress at home, environmental toxin exposure and bioaccumulation, hormone imbalance (especially thyroid and adrenals/HPA), disrupted sleep and lack of "alone time to meditate."
Our approach of mind-body-spirit medicine takes into account all these factors and provides a road-map or blueprint to follow to get your life and energy back.
Do you have any of these Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Symptoms?
- Feeling tired for no other apparent reason.
- Feeling of being overwhelmed or rundown.
- Trouble getting up in the morning, even after adequate sleep.
- Difficulty with healing, bouncing back after acute illness.
- Waxing and waning of symptoms at different times during the day.
- Relying on Coffee (Caffeine) and other “energy” drinks for a pick me up.
- Energy burst after 6:00 PM.
- Chronic low blood pressure.
- Sensitivity to cold temperatures.
- Increased PMS symptoms.
- Mild depression &/or mood swings.
- Mental fog & memory problems.
- Muscular weakness.
- Low stamina and exercise tolerance.
- Decreased sex drive.
- Irritability, short temper and angry outbursts.
- Insomnia, Depression and Anxiety.
- Inability to handle foods high in potassium or carbs unless in combination with fats and proteins.
- Craving sugar, salty and high fat content foods. (due to low aldosterone/cortisol and low blood glucose)
- Decreased appetite.
If you have any of these symptoms, you can cure your Chronic Fatigue now by visiting Dr. JP Saleeby, MD and his staff. Get started & Double Your Energy!